|A Day in the Sewers!|
|Game||Super Mario RPG|
|Date Aired||July 17th, 2013|
|Playlist||Super Mario RPG|
|Last Episode||A Surprising Victory!|
|Next Episode||Splash Mountain!|
The episode starts with Jirard buying the Fly Pie with the frog coin that he got back from Croco. The rest of the episode is Jirard navigating the sewers, getting lost throughout the place. He ends the episode right before the Belome boss fight.
- In a Nintendo Comic System issue, it is implied that the Mousers (From Super Mario Bros. 2) are the ones who invented and built the Warp Pipes.
- Kero Sewers got their name because in Japan, Kero is the sound that a frog makes.
- The Cheep-Cheeps are called "Goby" in the game, instead of their regular names.
- This was the first episode in which Frazier has spoken.
- Jirard: Boots.
- Fraizer: H.R. Pufnstuf
Favorite Type of ToastEdit
- Alex: Australian Toaster Biscuit.
- Greg: Strawberry Poptarts.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.