|Game||Donkey Kong Country|
|Date Aired||November 9th, 2013|
|Playlist||Donkey Kong Country|
|Last Episode||Super Extra Long Edition|
The episode starts with Jirard showing the Oil Drum Alley bonus room inside a bonus room. However, the area was glitched, so they would have to replay the game on their own accord for the episode of The Completionist.
Jirard "beats" King K. Rool, without much hardship, but on his second form, Jirard instantly dies, making him have to replay the boss fight.
- King K. Rool Defeated!
- Oil Drum Alley has the only bonus game within a bonus level.
- Gang Plank Galleon is the name of the first level in Donkey Kong Country 2.
- King K. Rool and Captain K. Rool are the same person, but in Melee/Brawl, it says they are brothers.
- King K. Rool is a play on King Cruel. Super Deep.
- Jirard hates Kiddy Kong and thinks that he was just a way to not use Donkey Kong.
Unofficial Question of the DayEdit
What is the most "mess with you" thing in a game?
Jirard said Psycho Mantis in Metal Gear Solid. Alex said fake credits after boss fights, as well as Eternal Darkness. Just, all of it.
For this one, Greg had Jirard and Alex say it at once.
Jirard and Alex: Ffffff (episode cuts)