|Game||Donkey Kong Country|
|Date Aired||August 10, 2013|
|Playlist||Donkey Kong Country|
|Next Episode||McMonkey Time!|
The episode starts with the Beard Bros. introducing the game, as well as a peice of trivia. Once Jirard starts actually playing the game though, he dies almost as soon as he starts. Greg and Alex then tell him that he needs to use his spells and equip the right sheild, referencing their Castlevania: Symphony of the Night playthrough.
Jirard beats the first map, Kongo Jungle, easily in 15 minutes, ending the episode on Monkey Mines.
- Kongo Jungle Beat
- Cranky Kong is supposed to be the original mean Donkey Kong from the Arcade game, "Donkey Kong."
- The Kongo Jungle is named after the Congo in Africa, except is spelled with a K.
- Kongo Jungle isn't used again until Donkey Kong Country Returns on the Wii.
- Their was supposed to be a night time level of Jungle Hijinxs called Jungle Japes, which is why the end of the level goes dark, although their IS a night level after, Ropey Rampage.
- Jungle Japes is the starting area of Donkey Kong 64.
- DKC was made with 3-D models, and then was compressed into sprites.
- Ropey Rampage is the only level with thunderstorms.
- TNT barrels are only found in Ropey Rampage. However, this is false, as their is more throughout the game.
- Gnawty is red in the GBA version.
- In the GBA version, Gnawty is sometimes in your treehouse, and will jump out the window if seen.