|So far So Awesome|
|Game||Castlevania: Symphony of the Night|
|Date Aired||February 25th, 2013|
|Playlist||Symphony of the Night|
|Next Episode||The Beauty and the Beast?|
The episode starts with Jirard explaining that he has never played any other Castlevania game other then "Castlevania" on the NES, and that this was a very "castlevania feeling game."
After Jirard beats the beginning boss, Dracula, the game reveals that it was all just a memory, rendering Jirard speechless of what had just happened. Afterwards, Jirard gets into the main game, and is blown away at how much fun the game is, saying that he will "completion the game."
- Dracula defeated (as Richter)
- Death takes items from Alucard
- Cube of Zoe obtained
- Slogra and Gaibon defeated
- For awhile, all Casltevania games were named after music, such as Symphony of the Night.
- Castlevania: SotN was supposed to be a side story, and is the first Castlevania game that is considered a "Metroidvania."
- Alucard is Dracula backwards.
- The assistant director of SotN, Koji Igarashi, was going around Japan and saw a bunch of "Castlevania" NES games in bargain bins, and was sad to see a great series be reduced to bargain bins.
- Castlevania: SotN is one of Alex's favorite games. Ever.
- The CD in the empty hallway could be a nod to a loading screen, since it is empty.
- The beating sound in the save room is actually Alucard's heartbeat. It will move faster/slower depending on Alucard's health.