|Date Aired||June 1st, 2014|
|Last Episode||Duster Bowl|
|Next Episode||The Shining Spittoon of Mr. Passion|
As with last episode, the same disclaimer is played before the opening, which then leads into Jirard climbing the wall to Osohe Castle and saving. After this, Jirard fights a Stinky Ghost, once again showing that he has improved upon his rhythm battling. However, he dies for the first time against this enemy, but is not set back too far, since the first thing he did in this episode was save.
Later on in the Castle, Jirard dies again against another Stinky Ghost and cohorts, this time instead of just ghosts, Arachnid! enemies also join to defeat him. He is then sent to the Hot Springs, and is then goes to fight the Strawberry Slime. However, Jirard dies once again, netting him his third death. The bros. then end the episode, revealing that a new show will be uploaded tommorrow (6/2/14). However, it wasnt until the day after that the actual episode came out.
- First Death against Stinky Ghost and its cohorts
- Castle Gate opened
- Rope Snake obtained
- Battle Memory obtained
- Osohe Sketch obtained
- In Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Lucas uses the Rope Snake as his grab attack.
- In Legend of Zelda, some snake enemies are called ropes, which may be a reference to the Rope Snakes in Mother 3.
- In EarthBound, the stronger versions of Arachnid! is called Arachnid!!!
- (Editor Fact) In Mother 3, the stronger versions of Arachnid! is called Arachnid!!!!
Question of the DayEdit
What is a cool part of Being Alive that a game simulated in an interesting way?
Alex said that in eternal Darkness with the insanity meter, where everything affects your sanity, which in turn changes how to game works, such as "deleting all your data," or changing the brightness. Jirard simply passed.