|The Flute and The Fairy|
|Game||Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past|
|Date Aired||May 17th, 2014|
|Playlist||A Link to the Past|
|Last Episode||Ganon's Secret Base (Episode 6)|
|Next Episode||The Water Temple|
The episode starts with a jumbled mess of Alex and Jirard asking how they're doing and proclaiming that they are brothers. They also explain that this episode will be more of a side-questing episode rather than going to the next dungeon.
During the episode, Alex said that he heard a rumor that the the Wii U zelda game will be called The Legend of Zelda: Shard of Nightmare. However, there also appears to be some good points made against this rumor, such as an artical on International Digital Times. Alex also said that if Nintendo releases a sequel to Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, then they will definitely do a series on it.
The majority of this episode is Jirard doing the Dark World "Treasure Hunter" mini-game, which is very reminiscent of the Carsino... episode of the Super Mario RPG, in the sense that it takes forever and Alex has to go through even more stories.
- 2 total Pieces of Heart obtained
- 11th Heart Piece obtained
- Max bomb bag obtained (50 bombs)
- Max arrow quiver obtained (50 arrows)
- Shovel obtained
- Flute (Ocarina) obtained! Yay!
Not Related TriviaEdit
- In Ocarina of Time, when Ganon gets to the Sacred Realm and gets the triforce, he turns Hyrule into the Dark World.
- Alex has a plan to do a livestream and post the livestream to YouTube so that they can make some headway in Mother 3.
Question of the DayEdit
Do you prefer to think of the Zelda games as tied in together but not, or how they have a set timeline?